The All Stainless Steel Crossed Roads (curved) Cross is available in 3 sizes and 2 finishes. The Ultimate in hand made Crosses. Each Cross is scribed and hand cut from Stainless Steel sheet. Each edge is hand honed. The Cross top is marked, drilled, and chamfered. If you choose hand hammered these Crosses are ball-peen hammered on a 100lb anvil. The next step is to remove scratches with 360 to 3000 grit wet sanding. Then, the final step is to wheel buff each edge to a high gloss luster.
Why such a low price for such an intricate painstaking labor intensive process? We want to ensure you can afford to have a Cross that was first our story of our labor and creativity that then can become your story with your spiritual crossroads poured into it. The hope is that such a distictive design will inspire others to notice your desire to share your own story.
o The small Cross "very petite" - 1”long x 5/8”wide
o The medium Cross is just a little taller than a quarter - 1 3/16”long x 7/8”wide
o The large Cross is more substantial at 1 1/2”long x 1”wide
o Hand Hammered and Polished
o Shimmering, Reflective High Gloss Mirror
BONUS - Each cross comes with our exclusive super heavy 4.4mm x 20” all stainless steel braided snake chain with positive locking lobster clasp (see photos). This chain has a great feel. The braid design gives it a heavy, silky feel. And, the design will never pull the hairs in your neck!
Each Cross is Hand Cut, hand hammered and polished to a High Luster to shimmer and really reflect the light. And, Stainless Steel will retain it's luster for many years to come!
The Crossed Roads (curved) Cross is a one of a kind unique custom design that is only available at Saint Michaels Jewelry! The Crossed Roads is meant to represent that moment in your life when you made the decision to listen to the spirit of truth, put others first over yourself... and you were forever transformed.
A Saint Michaels Jewelry Exclusive Design.
Choose your credit option at the checkout. If your choose PayPal and you haven't used it in quite some time, please ensure that your PayPal shipping address, your Etsy shipping address, and your home address are correct.
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items ship via USPS First Class with a tracking number. Standard shipping time is about 3-5 days once your piece is ready to leave the studio. Please take care to correctly enter your shipping address. An incorrect address may delay your order.
If you wish to upgrade your shipping please let us know when you order. However we are not responsible for any lost items shipped without adequate insurance or tracking.
Please contact us for international expedited shipping so that we can find the best shipping option to your location.
All international packages are sent through the U.S. Postal Service, First Class, International. The price of the item or the shipping cost does NOT include any customs fees or duties that may be incurred when it reaches your country. You are responsible for any fees or duties required by your country to be paid.
Please be advised that once your package leaves the U.S. it cannot be tracked. I have no control over how long it takes for your package to get through customs or how long the foreign mail will take.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the items you purchase. If you encounter a problem, please contact us and allow us to address your concerns. We will get back to you as quick as possible!
It’s important that you enjoy your new jewelry and have a positive shopping experience so please leave us a positive 5 star rating on Etsy!
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item to our store within 14 days of receipt. Use individual wrappers to protect each item from scratching one another and use a padded envelope to protect all of the items from handling damage.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a $3.00 restocking fee. This fee is deducted from all Refunds or Exchanges.
• Special orders are welcome!
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, mission trips, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. Please contact us if you need a large quantity of a certain item or custom order and we would be happy to arrange the details with you.
• Copyrights do not transfer with the purchase of custom created items. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating distinctive styles and don't duplicate our designs.
• We reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care. Please do not wear your jewelry in the shower or during extreme physical activity. Extreme activity can result in snap rings opening, loss of components and galvanic corrosion (a metally kind of odor). Please avoid other strange chemical reactions that can result from contact with moisture, perfumes, deoderants, makeup and hairsprays.
• Oxidation and discoloration will happen eventually to any metal. To avoid oxidation, always keep your jewelry clean, dry, and stored in a sealed zip-lock baggy. Use a soft felt cloth to remove body oils, chemicals, and moisture before storage.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.