High luster Silver Classic Serenity Prayer Necklace Pendant with a featured Cross set against an etched background in a popular Dog Tag design!
The All Stainless Steel 2 piece design is the Ultimate in hand made Crosses. Each Cross is hand etched front and back, hand cut from a Stainless Steel sheet, then drilled, chamfered, wheel polished, and cleaned.
o The Back is Laser etched with high durability Black compound with the verse: 'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Serenity Prayer'.
o The Front is Sandblasted with graphite dust then a very stylish Cast Alloy Cross is added to set off the custom 2 piece design!
Why such a low price for such an intricate painstaking labor intensive process? We want to ensure you can afford to have a Cross that was first our story of our labor and creativity that then can become your story with your spiritual crossroad poured into it. The hope is that such a distictive design will inspire others to notice your desire to share your own story.
Each Pendant is Handmade to Order and measures 3/4" wide x 1" tall.
STANDARD - Each Cross is Silver in Color and comes with a complementary steel snap ring and a 2.4mm 24” ball chain. The ball chain can be easily cut to size with a scissors when you receive it.
BONUS - Add our exclusive Heavy all Stainless Steel 4.4mm wide x 20” (see photos) braided snake chain with positive locking lobster clasp for only $5.00 more! This chain has a great feel. The braid design gives it a heavy, silky feel. And, the design will never pull the hair on your neck!
Each Pendant is Hand Cut, hand hammered and polished to a High Luster to shimmer and really reflect the light. And, Stainless Steel will retain it's luster for many years to come!
A Saint Michaels Jewelry Exclusive Design.
Choose your credit option at the checkout. If your choose PayPal and you haven't used it in quite some time, please ensure that your PayPal shipping address, your Etsy shipping address, and your home address are correct.
Shipping from United States
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items ship via USPS First Class with a tracking number. Standard shipping time is about 3-5 days once your piece is ready to leave the studio. Please take care to correctly enter your shipping address. An incorrect address may delay your order.
If you wish to upgrade your shipping please let us know when you order. However we are not responsible for any lost items shipped without adequate insurance or tracking.
Please contact us for international expedited shipping so that we can find the best shipping option to your location.
All international packages are sent through the U.S. Postal Service, First Class, International. The price of the item or the shipping cost does NOT include any customs fees or duties that may be incurred when it reaches your country. You are responsible for any fees or duties required by your country to be paid.
Please be advised that once your package leaves the U.S. it cannot be tracked. I have no control over how long it takes for your package to get through customs or how long the foreign mail will take.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If you encounter a problem please contact us and we’ll work out a solution!
It’s important that you enjoy your new jewelry, have a positive shopping experience and leave us a positive 5 star rating on Etsy. So, please, let us correct any problem you encounter!
• Special orders are welcome!
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, mission trips, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. Please contact us if you need a large quantity of a certain item or custom order and we would be happy to arrange the details with you.
• Copyrights do not transfer with the purchase of custom created items. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating distinctive styles and don't duplicate our designs.
• We reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care. Please do not wear your jewelry in the shower or during extreme physical activity. Extreme activity can result in snap rings opening, loss of components and galvanic corrosion (a metally kind of odor). Please avoid other strange chemical reactions that can result from contact with moisture, perfumes, deoderants, makeup and hairsprays.
• Oxidation and discoloration will happen eventually to any metal. To avoid oxidation, always keep your jewelry clean, dry, and stored in a sealed zip-lock baggy. Use a soft felt cloth to remove body oils, chemicals, and moisture before storage.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.