Traditional Cross and Horse Belt Buckle in an antiqued Brass finish. Comes with an all leather matching belt that is oh-so-soft and exquisitely tooled. The belt has a Dark Mahogany finish and has 4 matching tooled alternating Cowboy Cross scenes (see pictures) with a standard western floral belt pattern in between. A fabulous heavy feel and look with classic Western Crucifix scenes.
The large Oval Belt Buckle Measures 3 1/2" Wide x 2 3/4" Tall. Both the belt and buckle together end-to-end measure 49". The belt is 1 1/2" wide. The belt is pre-punched to adjust comfortably between a 38" and 43" waist circumference. Comes with an extra belt loop.
A Saint Michaels Jewelry exclusive offer!
Fun Facts, the Benefits of Wearing Jewelry...
Jewelry makes your day just a little bit brighter. That silver bracelet, little sapphire gold ring have a special life meanings and it just makes you feel good to wear them!
Jewelry makes you feel young, attractive and empowered. Wearing jewelry fills one of our higher needs, I am attractive and I am wooing you by my appearance.
Jewelry makes you creative and it invokes out of the box thinking. You know the designer had to think out of the mainstream to come up with such a fantastic creative design. Their originality and uniqueness is a reflection on you!
Jewelry makes you feel elegant and it rouses actual joy and excitement knowing you are wearing something that was a designed just for you. You feel beautiful in your own skin because you deserve to feel beautiful!
Jewelry doesn’t discriminate, no matter what size, shape or skin color you are, you can always find something unique and beautiful that suits you!
Jewelry always fits. Unlike shopping for clothes or shoes, as long as you have ears, a neck, wrists or fingers, you will be able to find some piece of jewelry that is just right for you.
Wearing jewelry is healthy! Since ancient time, people have known the magical powers of silver, copper, gold for fast union of wounds, prevent wound infection, growth of bacteria, pacifying the soul, relieving pain, eliminating palpitation or removing pathogens. It’s an old saying that “wearing silver is a friend of health and wealth” mainly because silver can absorb toxin excreted from human body, which is also the cause of blackened silver jewelry with some wearers. Silver has the good effect as an anti-biotic and sterilization; common anti-biotic is only effective to 6 types of pathogenic bacteria, but silver can kill 650 types of pathogenic bacteria! Metals generates their own magnetic field and within a given range release a mass of anions to excite energy with health efficacy to the human body!
So give a gift of jewelry for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and this expression of your love will be recreated each time that gift is worn!
Choose your credit option at the checkout. If your choose PayPal and you haven't used it in quite some time, please ensure that your PayPal shipping address, your Etsy shipping address, and your home address are correct.
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items ship via USPS First Class with a tracking number. Standard shipping time is about 3-5 days once your piece is ready to leave the studio. Please take care to correctly enter your shipping address. An incorrect address may delay your order.
If you wish to upgrade your shipping please let us know when you order. However we are not responsible for any lost items shipped without adequate insurance or tracking.
Please contact us for international expedited shipping so that we can find the best shipping option to your location.
All international packages are sent through the U.S. Postal Service, First Class, International. The price of the item or the shipping cost does NOT include any customs fees or duties that may be incurred when it reaches your country. You are responsible for any fees or duties required by your country to be paid.
Please be advised that once your package leaves the U.S. it cannot be tracked. I have no control over how long it takes for your package to get through customs or how long the foreign mail will take.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the items you purchase. If you encounter a problem, please contact us and allow us to address your concerns. We will get back to you as quick as possible!
It’s important that you enjoy your new jewelry and have a positive shopping experience so please leave us a positive 5 star rating on Etsy!
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item to our store within 14 days of receipt. Use individual wrappers to protect each item from scratching one another and use a padded envelope to protect all of the items from handling damage.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a $3.00 restocking fee. This fee is deducted from all Refunds or Exchanges.
• Special orders are welcome!
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, mission trips, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. Please contact us if you need a large quantity of a certain item or custom order and we would be happy to arrange the details with you.
• Copyrights do not transfer with the purchase of custom created items. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating distinctive styles and don't duplicate our designs.
• We reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care. Please do not wear your jewelry in the shower or during extreme physical activity. Extreme activity can result in snap rings opening, loss of components and galvanic corrosion (a metally kind of odor). Please avoid other strange chemical reactions that can result from contact with moisture, perfumes, deoderants, makeup and hairsprays.
• Oxidation and discoloration will happen eventually to any metal. To avoid oxidation, always keep your jewelry clean, dry, and stored in a sealed zip-lock baggy. Use a soft felt cloth to remove body oils, chemicals, and moisture before storage.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.