Rectangular Ancient Textured Crucifix Cross Stamped into a Brick-Stone that represents Christ, the cornerstone of God's Church. All Stainless Steel, this pendant has a Weathered Hammered Look. This Vintage Cross is 316L all Stainless Steel. All Sides have the deep hammered design pattern! Both Front and Back have the distinctive deep cut Cross pattern! Waterproof Stainless Steel.
Fabulous looking Traditional Cross Design. All Silver with Black Accents and a deep, deep cross and hammered design. This Gothic Crucifix comes with all Stainless Steel Chain! The Stainless Steel Cornerstone Measures a 1" Long (1 1/4" with bail) x just over 1/2" Wide x a full 1/4" thick. Very Distinctive Weathered Details on this deep etched Cross of Jesus Crucifix.
BONUS - Each Cross comes with a 3mm wide x 24” long stainless steelBraided Weave chain. Interlocking Chain with Positive locking lobster clasp. This chain provides you with a spectacular wearing experience. The smooth weave pattern provides a silky smooth feel to the touch and this pattern won’t catch the hair on your neck!
A great combination at a fantastic value! A Saint Michaels Jewelry exclusive offer!
More about Jesus, the Cornerstone:
The Bible describes Jesus as the cornerstone that His church would be built upon. He is foundational. Once the cornerstone was set, it became the basis for determining every measurement in the remaining construction of the building; everything was aligned to it. As the cornerstone of the building of the church, Jesus is our standard of measure and alignment.
Isaiah 28:16, "Therefore this says the Lord God: 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation.'
Choose your credit option at the checkout. If your choose PayPal and you haven't used it in quite some time, please ensure that your PayPal shipping address, your Etsy shipping address, and your home address are correct.
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items ship via USPS First Class with a tracking number. Standard shipping time is about 3-5 days once your piece is ready to leave the studio. Please take care to correctly enter your shipping address. An incorrect address may delay your order.
If you wish to upgrade your shipping please let us know when you order. However we are not responsible for any lost items shipped without adequate insurance or tracking.
Please contact us for international expedited shipping so that we can find the best shipping option to your location.
All international packages are sent through the U.S. Postal Service, First Class, International. The price of the item or the shipping cost does NOT include any customs fees or duties that may be incurred when it reaches your country. You are responsible for any fees or duties required by your country to be paid.
Please be advised that once your package leaves the U.S. it cannot be tracked. I have no control over how long it takes for your package to get through customs or how long the foreign mail will take.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the items you purchase. If you encounter a problem, please contact us and allow us to address your concerns. We will get back to you as quick as possible!
It’s important that you enjoy your new jewelry and have a positive shopping experience so please leave us a positive 5 star rating on Etsy!
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item to our store within 14 days of receipt. Use individual wrappers to protect each item from scratching one another and use a padded envelope to protect all of the items from handling damage.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a $3.00 restocking fee. This fee is deducted from all Refunds or Exchanges.
• Special orders are welcome!
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, mission trips, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. Please contact us if you need a large quantity of a certain item or custom order and we would be happy to arrange the details with you.
• Copyrights do not transfer with the purchase of custom created items. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating distinctive styles and don't duplicate our designs.
• We reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care. Please do not wear your jewelry in the shower or during extreme physical activity. Extreme activity can result in snap rings opening, loss of components and galvanic corrosion (a metally kind of odor). Please avoid other strange chemical reactions that can result from contact with moisture, perfumes, deoderants, makeup and hairsprays.
• Oxidation and discoloration will happen eventually to any metal. To avoid oxidation, always keep your jewelry clean, dry, and stored in a sealed zip-lock baggy. Use a soft felt cloth to remove body oils, chemicals, and moisture before storage.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.