For USA only - Upgrade from the free mail service that comes with your purchase to USPS® First Class Priority Mail Service (usually delivers in about 3 business days).
If you purchase the USPS® First Class Priority Mail Service we will deliver your package to the USPS® Annex the same or next day (depending on what time you order your package upgrade). Please be cognizant that our obligation for delivery ends at this point as we hand your package over to the US Postal Service® for handling.
The USPS® quoted delivery schedule for Priority mail service is 3-4 business days. Many factors like weather conditions and coronavirus staffing issues can delay the delivery of your package. If a delay happens and your package arrives later than desired, please know that we did everything within our control to get your package into the system you chose to deliver your package in the time frame you had hoped. To read more about their commitment visit https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-Expected-Delivery-Changes
If the service you received or the contents of your package are unsatisfactory for any reason, you may return your item for refund.
Choose your credit option at the checkout. If your choose PayPal and you haven't used it in quite some time, please ensure that your PayPal shipping address, your Etsy shipping address, and your home address are correct.
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items ship via USPS First Class with a tracking number. Standard shipping time is about 3-5 days once your piece is ready to leave the studio. Please take care to correctly enter your shipping address. An incorrect address may delay your order.
If you wish to upgrade your shipping please let us know when you order. However we are not responsible for any lost items shipped without adequate insurance or tracking.
Please contact us for international expedited shipping so that we can find the best shipping option to your location.
All international packages are sent through the U.S. Postal Service, First Class, International. The price of the item or the shipping cost does NOT include any customs fees or duties that may be incurred when it reaches your country. You are responsible for any fees or duties required by your country to be paid.
Please be advised that once your package leaves the U.S. it cannot be tracked. I have no control over how long it takes for your package to get through customs or how long the foreign mail will take.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the items you purchase. If you encounter a problem, please contact us and allow us to address your concerns. We will get back to you as quick as possible!
It’s important that you enjoy your new jewelry and have a positive shopping experience so please leave us a positive 5 star rating on Etsy!
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item to our store within 14 days of receipt. Use individual wrappers to protect each item from scratching one another and use a padded envelope to protect all of the items from handling damage.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a $3.00 restocking fee. This fee is deducted from all Refunds or Exchanges.
• Special orders are welcome!
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, mission trips, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. Please contact us if you need a large quantity of a certain item or custom order and we would be happy to arrange the details with you.
• Copyrights do not transfer with the purchase of custom created items. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating distinctive styles and don't duplicate our designs.
• We reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care. Please do not wear your jewelry in the shower or during extreme physical activity. Extreme activity can result in snap rings opening, loss of components and galvanic corrosion (a metally kind of odor). Please avoid other strange chemical reactions that can result from contact with moisture, perfumes, deoderants, makeup and hairsprays.
• Oxidation and discoloration will happen eventually to any metal. To avoid oxidation, always keep your jewelry clean, dry, and stored in a sealed zip-lock baggy. Use a soft felt cloth to remove body oils, chemicals, and moisture before storage.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.