Our goal is that you are 100% satisfied with your order. It’s important to us that you enjoy your new Jewelry and have a positive shopping experience at Saint Michael Jewelry. Within 30 days of your purchase you may return any item purchased for a full refund. Just select 'Returns' at the bottom of any screen and complete the form. You will be contacted via email with an identifying RMA number and return address information. Then, simply return the item to with the RMA number (customer is responsible for return shipping postage). Your refund will be promptly processed within 10 days of the returned item receipt.
Our reputation is critical so please email us at CustomerSupport@SaintMichaelsJewelry.com PRIOR to leaving feedback and give us the opportunity to correct your concern!
Please contact us for repairs or exchanges.
• Special orders are always welcome for your own personal wear, as a gift, or for a special occasion. Email us at CustomerService@SaintMichaelsJewelry.com
• We offer quantity discounts for churches, corporate gift giving, bridesmaids, wedding favors, and other special events. If you need a large quantity (more than 10) of a certain item or custom order, and we will be happy to discuss and arrange the details with you.
• All designs are original. Copyrights do not transfer with purchase of a piece. Please respect the hours and years of hard work that go into creating my distinctive style, and don't duplicate my designs or support those who do.
• I reserve the right to photograph, post or sell again any design that originates as a custom created order.
• Prices are based on the costs of raw materials and therefore are subject to change at any time.
• I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and/or to cancel a sale if believed to be in the best interest of my business.
• Wear and Tear: Jewelry is fragile and should be worn with care in the shower or during extreme physical activity. The materials used to make my jewelry should not come into contact with perfumes or hairspray.
• Silver or Gold Discoloration: Oxidation/discoloration can happen to most metals. Please keep your Jewelry in a sealed baggy, or box. For porous stones, i.e. turquoise, a buffing cloth is the only safe cure. You can clean oxidation from your 'all metal' jewelry by simply soaking it in a solution of hot water, baking soda and salt in an aluminum lined glass pan. You will see results in as little as 5 seconds. Please see Wiki for a complete list of dos and don'ts, ingredients, procedures, warnings, etc.